Claddagh Index du Forum

Claddagh Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Winning Wayne: The Gentleman's Rentboy Service 2 (Wayne #1)

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Claddagh Index du Forum -> Jeux -> Nouveauté
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
quyntkirst

MessagePosté le: Mar 20 Juin - 21:47 (2017)    Sujet du message: Winning Wayne: The Gentleman's Rentboy Service 2 (Wayne #1) Répondre en citant

...This is only a one-time thing...

In the middle of fronting my indie punk band's tour, I approach The Gentleman with two problems. One is a lack of money to complete the trip. The other is finally experiencing my first time with a man.

...I'd be his bottom for free...

Multiple men make bids for my first time, but as soon as I see Kevin's photo, I know I want him to be the one who tops me. The burly silver fox has deep eyes and deeper pockets, and I'm ready to take advantage of his generosity.

...He does things to me I never knew were possible...

I'm not the only one taking advantage, though. Between bathing and feeding me, Kevin tenderly wrings me dry. It's nothing like I thought it'd be--it's even better--and Kevin won't soon forget the night he Won the bid for Wayne.

"Winning Wayne" is the second installment of The Gentleman's Rentboy Service and features bare M/M, sweet care-taking, toys that hold stuff inside, and one sassy, over-eager punk rocker.

The Gentleman's Rentboy Service is a series of five weekly novelettes, each following a steamy evening with one of The Gentleman's boys. These five capricious twinks are eager to please the big, wealthy alpha males who can afford their time.

Winning Wayne: The Gentleman's Rentboy Service 2 (Wayne #1) Randi Luxe

Tags: format txt pdf, book docs, book drive, book pdf, free mobile, book Mega, audiobook free, link italian free iBooks ipad, free android audio selling djvu, book Box, thepiratebay torrent download, book kindle, access review bookshop itunes free, book ZippyShare, download torrent isoHunt, reading francais english torrent online, free epub, read store amazon sale mobile, Google Drive, download torrent ExtraTorrent, download french, kickass book download, free txt

79c7fb41ad

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 20 Juin - 21:47 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Claddagh Index du Forum -> Jeux -> Nouveauté Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange